Bedienungsanleitung 43TX96

Antworten
SvenvH
Neues Mitglied

Bedienungsanleitung 43TX96

Beitrag von SvenvH »

I hope someone can help me in English. I can read German but is not easy to write…

I have a 43tx96 and while the TV was on I had to change the battery of the remote control. After this the TV did not respond anymore so I had to switch the main switch off. After waiting a minute turned the TV on and I got a warning that the tv was not switched off normally. I need to press OK but still the remote does not work. I did try another set of batteries but the problem remains.

How do I fix this?

I cannot find any other switch or button on the tv itself with channels or OK so I think I need to use the remote only.

Hope someone can help me.
Thx from die Niederlande.
Say Heading
Mitglied

Re: Bedienungsanleitung 43TX96

Beitrag von Say Heading »

Let me try...

In advance I´m assuming that you have double checked the polarity and quality of your replacement batteries.

What I don´t know is what kind of remote the actual Metz TVs are using, I guess that it is still the RM 19. But even with a successor the solution could be the same.

You might accidentally have changed the remote´s device selection, the setting what kind of device the remote is controlling.
In the top row of the RM 19 you find four buttons labelled "TV", "DVD", "STB" and "AUX". Make sure you have "TV" selected.
(This is something that our cats like to change from time to time...).
Remote.JPG
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
---------------------------------------------------
Metz Caleo 47 LED 200 (V6.25K)
1x Unicam DeltaCrypt Rev.2 (Sparta 5.51) oder Deltacam (Cobra 1.40) mit Astra HD+ HD02
1x maxcam twin V2 (Fortuna v.2.20) mit Astra HD+ HD02
Say Heading
Mitglied

Re: Bedienungsanleitung 43TX96

Beitrag von Say Heading »

Correction: RM 17 iso RM 19.

You can see which selection is active. If you press any (other) button on the remote, the selected one of the previously mentioned four buttons lights up as well, e.g. if you press "1", then "TV" should also light up momentarily.
If there is no light at all then your remote or batteries might be dead.
---------------------------------------------------
Metz Caleo 47 LED 200 (V6.25K)
1x Unicam DeltaCrypt Rev.2 (Sparta 5.51) oder Deltacam (Cobra 1.40) mit Astra HD+ HD02
1x maxcam twin V2 (Fortuna v.2.20) mit Astra HD+ HD02
Antworten